Bluchip Bathroom Renovations works hard to provide our customers with a stress free renovation process. We tick all the boxes when it comes to our knowledge and professionalism in the bathroom renovation industry. We are always open to our customers suggestions, willing to conquer any problems and try our best to accommodate any personalised bathroom requirements, including any special product request.
Bluchip Bathroom Renovations will bring the showroom to your doorstep which gives us the ability to keep our overheads at a minimum and pass that saving onto our customers.
- FREE IN HOME QUOTATION
- FLOOR PROTECTION
- OH&S COMPLIANT
- INSURED & REGISTERED BUILDER
- 6 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY & COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATES
- SECOND TO NONE RELIABILITY & PUNCTUALITY
- EASY GOING APPROACH
- ONLY TRUSTED BRANDS USED
- FRIENDLY STAFF & PROFESSIONAL TRADES PEOPLE
- FULL RUBBISH REMOVAL & SITE CLEAN
- REGULAR & FINAL SITE INSPECTIONS
0UR RENOVATION PROCESS
- Feel free to browse through our website or give us a call on 0414595967 to discuss a meeting arrangement.
- An in home, no pressure, free consultation will be organised to speak about your wishlist ideas, budget and requirements. We will inspect your current bathroom/ensuite then discuss the design options for your new bathroom.
- We will email you a quotation pointing out all the proposed works as discussed prior, including all of your new fixtures and fittings.
- Should our quotation be accepted, another consultation will be organised to finalise any changes to the scope of works or products list followed by signing of contracts.
- Prior to any renovation works your home will be made ready with floor/wall protection, fixtures and fittings, tiles etc. delivered to site… NOW THE EXCITING PART!!!
- Renovation works will run for a period of approximately 2-3 weeks. We will be in contact with you on a regular basis to keep you up to date with the process as we believe communication with our customers is extremely important!
- Prior to handover, a final inspection will be carried out with you. Any modifications made to your home by us for access or construction reasons, will be returned to the original condition.